Monday, February 15, 2010

EC Smart On Hold!

As many of you have already noticed, I haven't submitted a new post for some time. For this I apologize and want to stress that I haven't forgotten about my blog friends who have been such a great support to me.

However, I'm going to formally put EC Smart on hold as of today and look forward to returning with a brand new set of topics more specific to the ECE field. This time, I'm going to focus more on the assessment, evaluation and monitoring going on in the field and the policy that dictates this. Also, I'd like to spend more time discussing a larger topic--do you think Early Childhood Education should fall under the state and federal Departments of Education or Health and Human Services?

Ah, some thoughts to brew upon as I leave you for some time......

Take care,
Michelle

1 comment:

Melitsa said...

Hi
So glad to see you post. How interesting to see a change in direction.

Best wishes,