Monday, February 16, 2009

Teacher Tchotches (pronounced: Chach-keez)

I'm hoping Teacher Tchotches will be a series I can continue as I spend time blogging...


To begin this series, I have been wanting to highlight this groups products for a while. If you have ever attended a NAEYC conference, you may have seen them in the exhibits. Syracuse Cultural Workers is a "peace and justice publisher and distributor." They offer great books, posters, buttons, clothing, resources. Here are just a few of my favorites:

"Childhood is a journey, not a race" t-shirt




























"Children should be seen and heard and believed" bumper sticker





"Celebrate Community Honor Diversity" poster

Next time....favorite toys for the classroom (don't expect me to include bob the builder)

No comments: